GOLF CLUB DRIVE
CASTLE GLEN DRIVE
CASTLE PINES DRIVE SOUTH (NEAR GATE 4)
EXPECT DELAYS – 10/3/22 through 10/8/22
1. Expect Delays up to 20 minutes; heavy equipment will be in the area
2. Streets will be milled 2” deep; there will be a bump in the road to enter and exit the area
3. Please drive slowly over the milled road; Asphalt will then be applied to the milled sections
There will be a high volume of traffic, heavy equipment, and workmen on these roads. Please follow the flagger’s instructions and avoid these areas if possible. The contractor and the District are committed to a safe and orderly process.
This is a multistep process that we are confident will produce the best results. Unfortunately, construction work associated with patching areas and surface treatments will not occur continuously. The first 8 weeks of this project has been focused on patching of certain roadways. The next 7 weeks will be a Mill & Overlay process and some crack seal work.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this process with the inevitable disruption to your daily activities.
• The District will communicate with the homeowners through E-Blast, message boards, 72-hr
door tags, and website updates. Please visit the District’s website at
https://www.castlepinesmetro.com/roads/2022-plan-for-roadway-projects/ for more information.
• There will be no interruption in your trash pick-up; normal schedule, and no interruption to your
• Emergency Vehicles will be allowed access at all times.
• You can reach the District at 303-688-8330. After hours, please contact Emergency Services