The District currently has employment openings for the following:
Seasonal Groundskeeping Jobs
Castle Pines Metro District is looking for several positive workers for its landscape maintenance division for the summer (May – August). Duties: mowing, trimming, planting, trash removal, misc. jobs and repairs. Hours: 7 am to 4 pm Mon – Fri.; $14.38 per hour; beautiful environment.
Requirements: 17 years old, clean MVR, reliable, clean / neat appearance. To apply call Sue at 303-688-8330 or email her at email@example.com.
Water Conservation & Efficiency Coordinator
Castle Pines Metropolitan District is seeking an experienced Water Conservation & Efficiency Coordinator. Under the general supervision of the District Manager, this position will develop, recommend and implement policies and strategies to meet the goals of the District’s water conservation and efficiency program and the unaccountable water program, including creating and presenting alternative activities and programs, preparing educational information, coordinating with District staff, outside agencies, customer groups, providing technical support to the water conservation effort, and providing data analysis and recommendations to reduce water loss in the District’s systems. Will participate in supporting and answering questions from citizens and District’s Water Committee.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with major course work in engineering, water resources, horticulture, natural resources, or related fields.
- A minimum of two-years in related areas of work. Training, presentations, education, and water conservation program development experience is desirable.
- A minimum of two-years in tracking and remediation of loss in water systems.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain a Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor (CLIA) certification from the Irrigation Association.
- Must hold and maintain a valid Colorado Driver’s License and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
Full-time position. Salary Range – $72,000-$75,000. Offering extraordinary benefits. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Irrigation Maintenance Tech 2
Castle Pines Metropolitan District is looking for a positive, motivated, team-oriented candidate to fill an Irrigation Maintenance Tech 2 position.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with the completion of irrigation repair and maintenance of landscaped areas under the control or management of the District, and participating in other landscape maintenance and operations duties as necessary.
- Assists with the annual start up and shut down of the District’s owned, operated, and maintained irrigation systems.
- Maintains and provides technical support for the computerized irrigation controller system to ensure the most efficient use of water resources and staff..
- Collaborates with the Water Treatment Plant Operators to determine water demand management throughout the irrigation season.
- Assists with snow removal services to the community as assigned.
- Participates in any and all work duties as assigned to support the District and the provision of any District service, which may include additional landscape maintenance duties, water distribution, sewer collection and storm drainage operations as needed.
A High School Diploma (or GED) is required. Two years of experience in the field of irrigation system repair and head adjustment is required. Also required is at least two years minimum driving experience, including operation of a ¾ ton pickup. Must possess a Class “B” Colorado Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) in good standing is required at all times. Experience driving other landscape related vehicles is preferred. Starting salary is dependent on experience/skills. Full benefits + retirement plan. More information and application available at: https://www.castlepinesmetro.com. Email job application and resume to email@example.com. EOE
Maintenance Tech 2
Enjoy working outside in beautiful surroundings? Castle Pines Metro District is looking for a positive, motivated, team oriented people to fill a Maintenance Tech 2 position. Duties include landscape maintenance; signage repair; storm drainage maintenance; water and sewer maintenance; snow removal; some OT. Must have 2 years of experience, high school diploma or GED, valid Colorado Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and clean MVR. Full-time (Monday-Friday), $42,000 to start. Excellent benefits, including retirement plan. Position open until filled. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org