The District currently has employment openings for the following:
Human Resources Manager (District Administrator)
Castle Pines Metropolitan District is seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager who can develop effective relationships at all levels within the organization and provide excellent hands-on HR service and support. This position reports to the Assistant District Manager and manages all aspects of the HR function, including employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, training, recruitment, health and safety, policies and procedures, payroll, and all other HR administration to ensure legal compliance and organizational effectiveness. This role will also interact directly with the Board of Directors and provide other office support as needed. No direct supervision responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Administration, Organizational Management, or a related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- 5+ years of human resources experience, including 2 years leading the HR function.
- Must be able to demonstrate a very strong knowledge of payroll and human resource laws and regulations, preferably within the public sector. Must remain current on such laws and regulations.
- Must have a certified credential in Human Resources, such as a PHR or SHRM-CP, or ability to obtain within two years of employment.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives and initiatives, including effective communications, presentations, and training.
- Excellent interpersonal, coaching, problem-solving, customer service, negotiation, and consultative skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and resourceful.
- Experience working with vendors and benefits brokers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Public administration/special district administration experience a plus.
Full-time, exempt position. Salary range – $6,667 – 7,083, based on qualifications and experience. Comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for the position: Submit a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com by June 4, 2021. Include job title in the subject line.
Seasonal Groundskeeping Jobs
Castle Pines Metro District is looking for several positive workers for its landscape maintenance division for the summer (May – August). Duties: mowing, trimming, planting, trash removal, misc. jobs and repairs. Hours: 7 am to 4 pm Mon – Fri.; $14.38 per hour; beautiful environment.
Requirements: 17 years old, clean MVR, reliable, clean / neat appearance. To apply call Sue at 303-688-8330 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Irrigation Maintenance Tech 2
Castle Pines Metropolitan District is looking for a positive, motivated, team-oriented candidate to fill an Irrigation Maintenance Tech 2 position.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with the completion of irrigation repair and maintenance of landscaped areas under the control or management of the District, and participating in other landscape maintenance and operations duties as necessary.
- Assists with the annual start up and shut down of the District’s owned, operated, and maintained irrigation systems.
- Maintains and provides technical support for the computerized irrigation controller system to ensure the most efficient use of water resources and staff..
- Collaborates with the Water Treatment Plant Operators to determine water demand management throughout the irrigation season.
- Assists with snow removal services to the community as assigned.
- Participates in any and all work duties as assigned to support the District and the provision of any District service, which may include additional landscape maintenance duties, water distribution, sewer collection and storm drainage operations as needed.
A High School Diploma (or GED) is required. Two years of experience in the field of irrigation system repair and head adjustment is required. Also required is at least two years minimum driving experience, including operation of a ¾ ton pickup. Must possess a Class “B” Colorado Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) in good standing is required at all times. Experience driving other landscape related vehicles is preferred. Starting salary is dependent on experience/skills. Full benefits + retirement plan. More information and application available at: https://www.castlepinesmetro.com. Email job application and resume to email@example.com. EOE
Maintenance Tech 2
Enjoy working outside in beautiful surroundings? Castle Pines Metro District is looking for a positive, motivated, team oriented people to fill a Maintenance Tech 2 position. Duties include landscape maintenance; signage repair; storm drainage maintenance; water and sewer maintenance; snow removal; some OT. Must have 2 years of experience, high school diploma or GED, valid Colorado Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and clean MVR. Full-time (Monday-Friday), $42,000 to start. Excellent benefits, including retirement plan. Position open until filled. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org